What are cookies? Cookies are small text strings which the user’s site send to its terminal, where they are memorized to be then transmitted again to the same sites on the same user’s visit. Most relevantly for this context cookies are divided into technical cookies and tracking cookies, according to their use, and first party and third party cookies, according to who install them. Technical cookies: those used in order to “carry out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network o to the extent of what is strictly necessary to the service provider in the information society for the explicit request (…omissis…) of providing a service”.
They are divided into:
– session cookies, which ensure the normal browsing and site function;
– analytics cookies, to be treated in the same way as technical cookies as referred to in the conditions from Italian Data Protection Authority in June 2015;
– functional cookies, allowing the user to browse according to a set of criteria (for instance the language, etc.).
Tracking cookies: those are to create user profiles and are used to send advertisements in line with preferences shown by the latter while browsing.
Third Party cookies: cookies of a different site from which the user is on, installed by means of the latter.
*** *** ***
Cookies installed from this site
The present site, owned by Marco Bertaggia, with legal offices in Saonara (PD), Viale Veneto n. 30, who assumes its capacity of owner of the treatment according to the D.Lgs. n.196/03 (Codice della privacy), installs the following cookies.
|_icl_current_language =||cookie selecting the current language on the site|
|cookie_notice_accepted =||cookie recording the consent to processing personal data|
|popup_open =||cookie indicating the correct opening of starting popup on the site|
|slimstat_tracking_code =||cookie used by WordPress for tracking the page visits|
Third party cookie
|Extended informative note and consent form from third party to be found at the following link: https://it-it.facebook.com/policies/cookies/|
|YouTube||Extended informative note and consent form from third party to be found at the following link: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/32050?hl=it|
Analytical cookies first part
|Analytical cookies||cookies used to collect information, collectively, on the users’ number and on how the latter visit the site. The above cookies, anonymously, collect information on how an internet website is used.|
Analytical cookies third party (to be treated in the same way as technical cookies)
|Analytical cookies||“analytical” cookies* used to collect information, collectively, on the users’ number and on how the latter use the site.
The above cookies, anonimously, collect information on how a website is used and allow its owner to better know its users and to improve how the site operates.
More information are to be found at the following link:
* to be treated in the same way as the technical cookies as referred to in the conditions from Italian Data Protection Authority in 08.05.14 and following specifications.
How to select/unselect, disable, remove or block cookies.
The present website allows to select/unselect single cookies, in the way shown, but it warns that, in case of deactivation, may no longer be guaranteed complete usability. The site allows the user to show own actions in relation to cookies also by the browser settings, by following the instructions below.
To disable, remove or block cookies it is possible to resort to the browser settings, by following the instructions below:
1. Open Firefox;
2. Press digit “Alt” on keyboard;
3. On the toolbar placed at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”;
4.Then select “Privacy” tab;
5. Go to “Settings History” and then to “Use custom settings”;
6. Unselect “Accept cookies form sites” and save choices.
- Internet Explorer:
1. Open Internet Explorer;
2. Click on “Tools” and then on “Internet Options”;
3. Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider over the privacy level you wish to set (upwards to block all cookies or downwards to consent them all);
4. Then click on “Ok”.
- Google Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome;
2. Click on the icon “Tools”;
3. Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings Menu”;
4. Select “Content Settings” under the entry “Privacy”;
5. In the “Cookies” tab it is possible to unselect the cookies and save the preferences.
1. Open Safari;
2. Choose “Preferences” on the toolbar, then select panel “Safety” in the following dialogue box;
3. In the section “Accept cookies” it is possible to specify if and when Safari has to save the cookies from websites. For more information click on Help (marked with a question mark);
4. For more information on cookies which are memorized on your PC, click on “Show cookie”. Useful information on cookies and on the modalities to handle or disable then, is available at the following addresses: http://www.allaboutcookies.org; www.youronlinechoices.eu.
To know more on how to use the cookies the single user may turn directly to the owner, via email, at the following address: email@example.com